Altenew's scrapbook kit

13 January 2017

After a funny start to the year I'm back with a couple of Altenew layouts. Both were made with the Altenew Reflection Scrapbook kit. I'm loving this kit more and more and I'm so curious to see what the next kit will look kit. Altenew has also released some alcohol markers. They are on their way too me and I'm so excited to test them.

On the first layout I worked with a lot of layers and focused on using the upper part of the background paper. I added petals to draw the eye towards the photo and create flow.




For the next layout I decided to work with a cut file which had from a previous project. I went with bright colours and added homemade embellishment (feathers) using one of the Altenew stamp sets.






Thanks for stopping by. See you soon ad happy scrapping.

Lilith

SUPPLIES:

1 comment :

NM said...

I really love your first layout ! The upper paper is incredible and all your layout is in complete harmony with it !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs