Day to Day with Lilith Eeckels

5 August 2014

I have a PL album but have neglected it a bit. I'm planning on playing catch up really soon but have decided to make a couple of layouts about daily summer activities. I'll slip these layouts into the PL album. I have done this in the past and it helps me keep on top of things. 

Early July I went berry picking with two of my children. Some of our friends who live in the same village as we do, had left on holiday and they told us to go and pick some of berries on their bushes as they wouldn't be there to do so and it would be a shame to let them go to waste. We did just that. Not only were the berries delicious but the whole expedition was such fun. I snapped several pictures with my phone and created a collage with them. Creating a collage helps me speed up the creating process and I can get lots of pictures on a 4*6 sheet of photo paper. 
I picked the Brightside collection for the layout and added a rhinestone from the Black&White collection. I also played with my cameo and cut out some leaves as well as the title. 

I am so happy I took my phone along to capture these moments. I'm finding I'm using it more and more as it is easy to take along and I can quickly snap a few shots. I'm definitely going to make a couple more layouts using collages for my PL album.

Berry Picking- Supplies:
Glitz Design Brightside Papers-Bits&Pieces, Paper Circles, 
Glitz Design Brightside 6*6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design Brightside 12*12 Alphas&Accents Sticker Sheet,
Glitz Design Black&White-Giant Rhinestones,
Other: Die cut machine, label punch, twine, sewing machine, precision pen.
 
 


1 comment :

Clara_Croft said...

Très belle Page !
Claire

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs