So

2 November 2012

How was your Halloween? This year we had so much fun and I even decided to dress up a bit. I wasn't scary at all but went as a kitty! Proof: 
Voici quelques photos de notre Halloween! 



 All together: 2 vampires, a werewolf, a dragon and mama cat!


And speaking of Halloween, here is my second page made for Elle's Studio. I made my own banner using the tidbits and used the new PUMPKIN PATCH collection from American Crafts! The pictures date from 2010!





SCRAPTASTIC
November also means a new Scraptastic  kit!! The full reveal can be seen here and here. I'll be getting this kit and add on!

When the skies are grey: 
The Add on:
The stamp add on:
I LOWE SCRAP
A new month means a new sketch over on the ILS blog. I played with it and came up with this. Check out the blog for more inspiration (the DT girls have worked wonders) and play along! 





And last but not least (this is becoming a really long post) the new ColorConspiratcy Collection! 
Bye and have a happy Friday!

9 comments :

deb duty said...

Love the halloween layout! Very fun!!

mk said...

Gosh, Lillith! I love your layers!

danni reid. said...

you ALL are sooooo cute! you are the cutest kitty my friend and your layout is absolutely GORGEOUS!

jamie said...

the kit is amazing!!! i have not truly been turned on my a kit in a long time that that one totally rocks.
thanks for tempting me.
~j

Cathy said...

gorgeous pages, adore the Halloween page! Wow!

Mag said...

Superbe, ta page Halloween !
J'aime aussi bcp ton interprétation du sketch !

Diana Waite said...

FANTABULOUS!!

Carole Pillon said...

Quel post !!!

Le chat te va bien !!! Sacrée minette ihhihihih

Tes pages sont extra et cette collection de CC, dingue, j'adore !

Françoise said...

coucou petit chat... hihi, ça te va bien les moustaches et les oreilles !
Les enfants sont super aussi !
Tes pages sont une fois de plus des merveilles ! Belles compositions et excellents mélanges de papiers, bravooooooooo, bisette et bon week-end

PS : quand est-ce que tu dors ? MDR

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs