Today is the most beautiful day. It is bitter cold and temperatures dropped below freezing but the sun is shining and that is all that counts. Today I have several things to show. First some pictures of my December "Daily" 2012 stash and then a layout I made for ILS.
Aujourd'hui est une journée magnifique. Froid mais avec beaucoup de soleil et ça j'adore! Je vais vous montrer mon matos pour mon December "Daily" de cette année et aussi une petite page faite pour ILS.
FIRST: December Daily! I have picked everything I'd like to use and I'll be working on it today and tomorrow. I will have prepped all the pages so that I'll only have to add the photos, some journalling and maybe an embellishment or two. I might add a few things too, you never know! I decided to use things I have at hand. I really have enough stash and don't need more.
- ILS Pops of collection and Tis the season,
- some scraps from Echo Park,
- Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper,
- an American Crafts 6*8 album,
- a sheet of "fake" brown leather,
- a Hambly screen print
- Kringle&Co aqua thickers,
- letter stickers from Studio Calico, Lilybee and October afternoon,
- SC stars,
- embellishments from Kringle&Co
- leftover stickers from Crate Paper,
- washi tape, glitter ribbon from AC (Dear Lizzy 5th&Frolic), buttons, ...
- wood veneers,
- stamps (not shown): Kesi'art, Kelly Perkey, Elle's Studio, Studio Calico,
- die cuts cut with cameo (not shown).
Now on to the layout. For this ILS layout I made my own washi tape using some ILS papers. I went the easy way. Got some sticky tape out, stuck it onto the papers and went over them will a bone folder. Then I tore the tape from the paper. Loved making my own tape and will definitely do it again (maybe with the DD).
Pour ma page, j'ai fabriqué mes propres washi tapes. J'ai pris du papier collant et je l'ai collé sur les papiers de ILS. Puis je suis passer dessus avec un plioir. Etape suivante, retirer le papier collant du papier. J'aime beaucoup le résultat et je fais surement le refaire. Peut-être pour mon DD.