Happy Birthday Robin

8 December 2010

Yes. My little boy Robin turned four today. He was so proud this morning and couldn't wait to give his friends the cupcakes I made (late last night, but that's what mommies are for). So here he is the birthday boy, my oh so sweet, oh so cheeky  Robin.

Me baking at 9.30pm.
The result:

Quick simple home makeover for birthday party. We had some kids come over for Robin and also for Damien and Noé as it will be their Bday on Friday.
And what would a party be without a cake (I made it this morning while hubby was looking after Elouan).
And finally a layout. I made this for the CS Avenue forum.


That was that. I'll be back soon with some more December Daily. I am keeping up with the photo editing and journaling but I am behind on putting the pages together. I am not going get stressed about it as I don't have time to do more. I am happy I am writing the stories I want to tell. I'll do the rest when I'll be on vacation.
Thanks for all your sweet comments. I love reading them. See ya soon.
Petit résumé en français:
Aujourd'hui c'est l'anniversaire de mon petit blond, Robin. Il était vraiment fier ce matin et voulait montrer les petits gâteaux à ses copains et copines. Je les ai faits hier soir à 21.30. Aujourd'hui quelques copains sont venus à la maison (j'ai fait un déco anniversaire en 10 minutes) et nous avons fêter l'anniversaire de Robin mais aussi de Damien et Noé (qui vont avoir 7 ans le 10/12). Puis une petite page pour le jeu des7 familles sur CS Avenue. Voili voila. C'est tout pour aujourd'hui. Je reviens bientôt avec plus de photos de mon December Daily. Merci pour votre passage et vos gentils commentaires.

1 comment :

Mariou's World said...

avec quelques petits jours de retard

un bon anniversaire à ton loulou

Ta page est magnifique, les tons, la mise en page,bravo

Biz
Mariou

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs