My scrap evening

12 September 2008

With 3 children, a full time job and housekeeping I don't have a lot of time to scrap but Friday evening, when the kids are in bed, I lock myself in my office and start scrapping. This evening I didn't want anything too fussy and I wanted to use some of my scrap pieces of paper. Well, do you like it?

Enfin, c'est vendredi et je peux scrapper un peu. Je n'avais pas envie de faire une page trop chargée et je voulais récycler mes bouts de papiers. J'aime bien ma petite page!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh trop beau!
Il y a de l'amour dans l'air hi hi
biz

isabelle said...

parfaite!

Anonymous said...

Moi aussi je l'aime bien ta petite page !! Bravo !!

Praline said...

Vachement bien utilisé tes bouts de papiers !!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs