Last day of 2012

31 December 2012

Which means I get to show you my top 12. I did a 12 layout post on 12/12/12 but today I'm going to pick one layout from every month. Before showing those here is the winner of my extra RAK from the SGD farewell post.
D'abord la gagnante de mon petit cadeau et puis 12 des mes pages préférées. 

Rhonda, send me your address to lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom and I'll get your package to you.

Let's take a trip down memory lane!
JANUARY (One of my all time favourites!)

FEBRUARY (One of my first layouts as CP girl, loved working for them!)

MARCH (starting to use photos from my childhood!)

APRIL (pushing myself to use larger photos!)

MAY (puttinh my cameo to good use)

JUNE (more baby photos. LOVE using these)

JULY (I blogged 34 times in July! A record)

AUGUST (started making layouts with less white space!)

SEPTEMBER (LOVE big numbers and it's my little guys bday!)


OCTOBER (Using more and more layers!)

NOVEMBER (and more layers)

DECEMBER (I have used more photos of me this year and hope to do more pages next year too.)

There you have it. I had such a hard time picking as all my layouts are special. Not that I am 100% pleased with how they turned out, but they all tell a story or evoke how I was feeling or what mood I was in. I love how paper help recall such moments. Happy New Year and I wish you peace, love and happiness.

20 comments :

Isabelle said...

Aout ma favorite!

Monique Liedtke said...

FABULOUS layouts Lilith! Loving all the layers and yes the big numbers too! I think that June is my fav ...
(waarom schrijf ik in het Engels?).
Ik wens je een hele fijne jaarwisseling en een heel gelukkig, gezond en creatief 2013!!

Jean said...

Such gorgeous work!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love seeing how you have changed up your designs from white space to less; to small photos to bigger ones. All so unique. I have loved that about your work. Gorgeous!! ALL of them! And I agree there is something about paper that just evokes a feeling. Hoping for more creativity in 2013!!

Sherri said...

Loved taking a stroll wit you down memory lane, and seeing the flow and diversity in your work. Happy New Year Lilith.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love this collection, Lilith! It is fun to see how your style has evolved but still with your own fingerprint on every layout!

Have a happy new year, Lilith!

Unknown said...

love the playful, eclectic feel to these all Lilith

Kate Vickers said...

Great layouts Lilith!

Adrienne Alvis said...

These are all stunning! I love how you took one from each month, such a clever idea! They are all fantastic and you are such an inspiration! xo

Debbie P said...

What a beautiful collection of layouts! Beautiful job!! Have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

so many stunning layouts! Love your style!! Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful works! All the besst to you and yours in the New Year. Bonne Annee!

Maria said...

Awesome pages!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!! Kisses from Barcelona ^_^

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow Lilith... these are all so stunning! I love your style, attention to details and the variety of designs. All the best in 2013!:)

Carol said...

i always feel so inspired by your work.....simply beautiful!!!

cat123 said...

Tes pages sont belles, on ne s'en lasse pas !!!
je te souhaite une bonne et heureuse année, qu'elle t'apporte santé et sérénité.

pysselpetra said...

what a fab top 12 ♥ My favorite is November ♥ I wish you a creative 2013

Diana Waite said...

just GORGEOUS don't know how you just chose ONLY these--FANTASTIC!!

Kerryn said...

A gorgeous selection of pages. I just adore them all! TFS :).

yolande k said...

Tes pages sont des petites merveilles !!! Je suis fan ! Je te souhaite une trrrrrès bonne année 2013 !
Bises

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs