Art journal ...

5 July 2012
I had some time to myself today and I made a layout and art journal page, both with the July My Scrapbook Nook kit. I have another two pages planned for my art journal and will be working on them this evening. I should be continuing with PL but LOVE art journalling that little bit more at the moment. I can still do PL tomorrow! Here is my art journal page. I show you the layout tomorrow. Thanks for all your sweet comments.

J'avais un peu de temps pour moi et j'ai scrappĂ©. J'ai fait une page 30*30 et aussi une page pour mon art journal. Les deux en utilisant le kit de My Scrapbook Nook pour le mois de juillet.  La page sera pour demain!








15 comments

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wow! I love it! The colours are perfect and so intensive.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Such a cool page! Love the colors!

scrappin_in_AK said...

you are rockin the art journaling - love it

czarry-marry said...

wow! this is amazing :) I love all mixed techniques :)

Umenorskan said...

Supercool journaling page !

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful art journal page love all the details :)

Karen said...

Beautiful, I love that garland!

Karen said...

Beautiful, I love that garland!

Nat said...

You are really inspiring me to give art journalling a go. I love the colours and stamping. Are you keeping with a theme or are you doing what inspires you at the time for the journal?

yolande k said...

Ta page est sublime...
Bises

Eva said...

Just fabulous! Love your work.

sbpoet said...

Love.

cookievf said...

Found you through Pinterest ~ this is one of the PRETTIEST pages I've seen! Dee-lish

Caroline said...

Only just found on Pinterest, HAD to come see more/how?! I think this is my most favourite page I have seen up to now (& have seen a few). The colours are just stunning, really pop! The whole thing is a-may-zing. Off to search your blog.... TFS :))

Leah said...

I absolutely love it! The amount of time it looks like it would take to create that is crazy. Good work!