The most fabulous news!!!!!

15 August 2011

Yes, I can finally reveal I made the American Crafts Design Team. I'm thrilled, excited and still think I'm dreaming. The kids thought I was going mad as I was doing a happy dance all day on Saturday. I even asked my husband to pinch me several times. AC is my favourite manufacturer and to be on the DT is a dream come true. And to top it all some scrappy friends are part of the team too. Congrats Pam and Cindy!
Je peux enfin vous révéler que je fais partie de l'équipe créative de American Crafts. Je n'y croyais pas vraiment et quand j'ai vu le mail j'ai sauté de joie. Je me réjouis de travailler avec eux! 

2010-2011 Contributing Design Team!  6a00d8357de06869e201543334ad0c970c-500wi
INTERNATIONAL                                                                     
Cindy Stevens – from New Brunswick, Canada
Lilith Eeckles – from Bertogne, Belgium
Michelle Clement – from British Columbia, Canada
Piradee Talvanna – from Singapore
Revlie Schuit – from Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
Shimelle Laine – from London, England

UNITED STATES
Amy Heller – from Newtown, CT
Cindy Tobey – from Kentwood, MI
Corrie Jones – from Dallas, GA
Heidi Sonboul – from Torrance, CA
Jamie Harper – from Phoenix, AZ
Jenny Chesnick – from Brooklyn, MD
Leah Farquharson – from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe – from Fort Worth, TX
Mandy Koeppen – from Hastings, MI
Melissa Mann – from Pensacola, FL
Paige Evans – from South Pasadena, CA
Pamella Brown – from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Rahel Menig  – from Gilroy, CA
Suzy Plantamura – from Laguna Niguel, C

Look at all those awesome scrappers. Can't wait to get started.
See ya soon with some more layouts.

39 comments :

Revlie said...

tee hee, i was the same!! congrats, can't wait to work with you :)

sollie said...

Waw, congratulations! I just saw that you are from Belgium, just like me. I'll add you to my list to follow cause I adore your work.
xxx
Isolde

sollie said...

I'm from Ieper, West-Flanders. I'm from the flemish part. Where are your parents from?

Pam said...

Yippee!!! I am so so happy!! This is going to be FUN!

petit said...

wouahhhh! je suis super contente pour toi!!!
tu le mérites, tu fais de superbes réas!!!!
Fais nous encore rêver!!!
bizzz

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congrats Lilith! I'm so excited to work with you!

danni reid. said...

HUGE congrats lilith, so, so happy for you!♥

Deana said...

CONGRATS, Lilith! That's such awesome news! So happy for you! :-)

corrie said...

It really is a dream, isn't it?? Congrats!

Cindy S. said...

OMGosh! Lilith!!!I was SO THRILLED to see your name! Well deserved-I am SO excited to be on this team with you too! :)

Jenny Chesnick said...

congrats Lilith, can't wait to see what you come up with. Welcome to AC :)

Bethany Crowell said...

Congrats, Lilith! What fun news!! So excited for you!!!

fatima said...

je suis tres contente
tu le merite tant
tu realise de si jolie chose
felicitation
bizzzzzzz

Jamie Harper said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Michelle Clement said...

Congrats!! :) I can't wait to work with you, your pages are darling!

Melanie said...

Hooray! Lilith, your projects are works of art. I'm SO excited for you :)

emma_scrap said...

Félicitations ! Je ne doutais pas de ton succès ;-) Ton scrap est magnifique, tu ne pouvais que rejoindre leur DT :D

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is great news Lilith.
A big congrats from the bottom of my heart! You are lucky to be working with all those lovely products!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Félicitations, c'est amplement mérité vu ton talent;)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!! I squealed when I saw your name! I'm so happy for you - they are very lucky to have you :)

Chawette said...

Congratulations Lilith !
Bizz Chawette

Pauline Dehouck said...

Oh la la !! Braaaaavoooo !

Karen said...

Congrats!! So excited for you, I would have been doing the happy dance too!!
Can't wait to see your signature style and the AC products together!

Melissa Mann said...

Congrats!!! Excited to be working with ya!!

Amy Heller said...

Congratulations, Lilith!! I can't wait to work with you this year!! :D

Mandy said...

Congrats! Excited to be working with you this year!

my paper love studio said...

Congrats Lilith!!! and its an honor to be working with you this year!!

Lulu Berlue said...

Hooooo la vache, ça c'est de la bombe Lilith !!!!! Quelle super nouvelle !!!!! Félicitations !!!!!! Voilà une DT amplement méritée... Profite à fond !
Bzzzz,
Lulu

ellen s. said...

oh congrats!!! WTG! that is such great news...love your work :)

I just found out I am going to Belgium in September. I cannot wait! We will spend the day in Brussels. Not nearly long enough but exciting.

CONGRATS!!!

steph said...

Waaaaah!!!!! suis trop contente pour toi!!! c'est génial!!!mais c'est vraiment mérité vu les superbes réas que tu fais!!! bravoooo!Bzou

Els said...

I found your blog via the AC announcement. WOW!! Congratulations!!! This is really big! Being a belgian myself i just needed to come and take a look at the belgian new member! took a bit of a tour around your blog and really liked what i saw, so i will be back! enjoy it!!

leah said...

Congrats on making the team!! ^_^

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Lilith, this is fantastic! Huge congrats! So not surprised as you have an amazing talent my friend!Enjoy that awesome exciting feeling!:)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such exciting news, Lilith! Huge congratulations! They are very lucky to have you on their team!

Granny said...

qu'est-ce que je suis contente pour toi, je me réjouis de voir tes merveilles ! bisette tout plein très chère

Cindy Tobey said...

Congrats Lilith!

swissgirl said...

finally i get to react and a huge congrats to you :D can't wait to work with you and get to know you!! :D
xoxo, rahel

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations Lilith!
Excited to work with you!!!

Carol said...

I'm SO happy for you!!! can NOT wait to see how you rock AC!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs