My Choice for Scrapaddictes

15 May 2015

Hello there. I hope you are all enjoying Spring. Today’s post is a quick layout I made about me. With the end of the school year nearing, I am spending quite a bit of time getting my students ready for their exams so scrapbooking has been neglected a bit. I still need to be creative but don’t have a lot of time so the layouts I’m making are done in about 20-30 minutes. For this layout I used a lot of Crate Paper supplies and I made it really girly. I also used my new doily die from: docrafts (xcut). 
https://docrafts.com/Products/xcut/dies-vintage-notes-doily/89131
I cut it with my BigShotPlus. It cuts like a gem.
http://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/660515/sizzix-big-shot-plus-starter-kit-white-gray


To show the whole process I made a video. I hope you’ll enjoy it.





1 comment :

Patricia Roebuck said...

You amaze me how fast you can work. But know when you have to, you get it done. Amazing as always! And thank you for the sweet comment. Hope the end of school and summer is good for you and your family!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs