Update

29 April 2012

Two posts this weekend, yes that's correct. I haven't been this busy in long. Six weeks left until exams start at school, lots of gardening to get done, DIY in the house, my list is so long I dare not look at it. I am still scrapbooking but I plan ahead and at the moment I am not spending more the 45min at my table. This weekend has been one with ups and downs and the downs were more linked to me not feeling well than anything else. The ups are the kids! They have been so sweet. I snapped this picture yesterday morning. Damien reading Robin the book he had got from the school library! My heart fills with joy and happiness seeing them together!!
Deuxième poste de ce weekend! Beaucoup  de chose à montrer, d'abord mes 3 grands loulous en train de lire!! 
I have also been creating with the May kit from My Scrapbook Nook. LOVING it! Two layouts made with This&That Graceful. The first with an auto portrait of me and my camera! The second with the mosaic is a lift of a page I made for a magazine (can't show you that!). Isn't she pretty my little niece!
Puis 2 pages faites avec le kit de mai de My Scrapbook Nook! 







Layout 2















Last but not least a layout using some SwissGirlDesign Stamps and the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook with the LOVELY Storyteller collection from Crate Paper.
Et pour terminer une page en Crate Paper et avec des tampons SwissGirlDesigns!















23 comments :

julie said...

your pages always amaze me! you are such a wonderful artist!!

Zeneva said...

Stunning layouts. Always so inspirational. Love the top photo of your boys as well.

Kali said...

Tes pages sont sublimes ! jsuis fan
Bisous
KALI

Joy said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous, did you hear the thud of my chin hitting the floor...love these layouts, just amazing every detail..hugs

So.Creative said...

Ces pages sont toutes aussi fantastiques les unes que les autres! Un régaaaal!! Bisous
So.

Unknown said...

Magnifiques !

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

j'adore tes pages!!

Dawn said...

Wow! Your pages are amazing!!

Unknown said...

wonderful pages - I really love your style

Deanna said...

These are all amazing! love seeing you work with some pinks for a change. ;) :D

Amélie said...

De tres tres belles pages! j'adore!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Great pages. Love your style!

Jinny Newlin said...

Your pages are absolutely beautiful, Lilith! LOVE all the textures and the way your photographs are the highlight of them all!

Célia said...

I love the two last LOs! The pastel colours you chose are so cute.

Ashley Calder said...

Love these layouts! The photo array in the baby layout is so awesome. Love all of the flags in the top one, too!

Stacey Michaud said...

everything is so fantastic...I love the multiphoto one!

yukanna said...

Hi Lilith!
Love your pages!!Simply beautiful!!
Thank you for choosing my layout as PMB winner! I an so honored to be selected by you because I am a big fan of your LO style and Crate Paper!!
Thank you!!
Yuka Ogawa (yukanna)

Kate Vickers said...

These are fantastic! I love the key to happiness title. That is so cool!

Chrisallya said...

Superbe ces pages, que des bouilles à croquer!!

Shannon91 said...

whaou, de superbes créations !!!!
Bravo, j'adore ...
Bizz

yolande k said...

Toujours aussi fan de tes pages, Lilith !!!
Bises

Pam said...

so much eye candy in this post!! love everything, especially the page with the April kit-wonderful design!!!

PrinzessinN said...

I love your layouts...especially the first one. Stunning!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs