New Amy Tangerine line

13 April 2012

I thought Dear Lizzy would be my favourite line but the new Amy Tangerine collection is just as gorgeous. A little daunting at first but it really pushed me out of my comfort zone. I am not that sure about this layout but had lots of fun doodling and painting. It makes me want to get my watercolours out again. 
Je pensais que Dear Lizzy sera ma collection préférée mais la nouvelle collection de Amy Tangerine est aussi belle. Je ne saius pas si j'aime ma page mais je me suis amusée en la créant.

















Products: Carmine's collage paper (36589) - Amy Tangerine, Sydney's snapshot (35688) - Amy Tangerine, Paige's Portraits (35691) - Amy Tangerine, Printed Chipboard shapes Amy Tangerine  (77290) - Bits, Doodle dimensional stickers (42243) - Remarks, Draft Stamps (59161) - Clear Stamps, Amy Tangerine Paper Pad 6*6 (65696) - Paper Pad, Amy Tangerine Scene Silver (53340) - Thickers, Amy Tangerine Scene Taffy (53342) - Thickers,Amy Tangerine Premium Ribbon Value Pack (58817) -Premium Ribbon


And last but not least the DT finalist list is up on the My Scrapbook Nook board. Congrats to all those who made it onto the list! 


21 comments :

Alex said...

This is so cool! I love how you always keep challenging your self. LOVE your doodling. I was not so sure about this line, but you make it look irresistible!

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

superbe page!!

Valerie Bishop said...

This is just so much fun! I love all the different techniques on here!

Amy Scalze (happy2create) said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE it!

NinaSt said...

Cool layout! Love it!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

seriously, this is awesome! your rocked this layout!

amytangerine said...

i adore what you have done here!

yolande k said...

C'est superbe !!!
Bises

cat123 said...

j’aime beaucoup !!!

Nirupama said...

Lovely! I am dying to play with Sketchbook too, tough call between that and new dear Lizzy. The doodling is great :)

Ruth said...

I *love* this layout! Usually I just read your posts on my email, but today I had to come and comment! It's yummy!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So cool =)

Amélie said...

Tres sympa et tres originale!! bravo!

Sherri said...

I'm with Alex, didn't like this so much when I saw the release, but you've done such a great job with it. Thanks for sharing Lilith.

Annika said...

What a fab layout! Love the playfullnes, the details, all the bits and pieces! Great job!

Jennie M said...

I Luuuuuuuurve this!!!!!

Unknown said...

what a fun page

Unknown said...

Love it! Gorgeous! Beautiful!!

Karen Williams said...

I saw your page on Amy's blog and had to come tell you how much I LOVE it!

az said...

OMG!!!
It's soooooooooo wonderful!!!!!
I love these colores:):):)

LG said...

fun design! Love it!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs