Want more

22 August 2011

I've got loads of layouts just waiting to be shown. Today it's HIP time with my July layouts and mini. I've got lots of scrapping to do so I'll keep it short.
J'ai beaucoup de pages à vous montrer mais aujourd'hui ce sont mes pages et mon mini faits avec le kit de Juillet de HIP2BSQUARE. 






This mini was made using a folding technique I picked up in a French scrapbooking magazine: ESPRIT SCRAPBOOKING. The article was written by Agnès Massina.
L'idée de ce mini vient du Esprit Scrapbooking n°22, article de Agnès Massina.





10 comments :

sabibine007 said...

super belles tes réas! un petit coup de coeur pour ta 2d page!
bises

Bente Fagerberg said...

Lov your layouts. You have such a pretty handwriting style!!!
I think my favourite is the swing thing one. Thanks for the inspiration!

sollie said...

Waw, they are really awesome! Totally in love with your style.
xxx, Isolde

Lulu Berlue said...

Superbes réas !!!!
Et tu me donnes envie de tester ce mini tellement il est chouette !
Bzzzz,
Lulu

emma_scrap said...

Waouh !! Que de belles réas !! Pour ma part, gros coup de coeur pour le mini :)
Bizz,
Emma

fatima said...

de bien jolie reas
mon coup de coeur la page 2
bizzzzzzzzzzz

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, you have been busy, love the birthday one especially, keep up the amazing layouts, take care, Doreen x

Mimi said...

Bravo pour tes belles pages. J'adore!

maryse said...

Comme d'habitude, toutes ces réas me plaisent : C'est un régal pour les yeux de venir chez toi!

Grenouillette said...

Tout est magnifique par icites superpositions dans tes pages, ces "nids" de fils! Et bravo pour ton intégration dans ces équipes! tu le mérites!!! biz

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs