Scrapbook nook Virtual Crop

21 August 2011

So far it has been a great weekend. Oodles of sun, lots of walks and I have been scrapping. Mostly at night or nap time but the creative juices are flowing thanks to the VC crop over at the scrapbooknook. THEME: SHAKESPEARE. And I am having so much fun. I won't be doing all 16 challenges just those that inspire me. (And I should also get started on my AC projects! My sketch book is full, but I dare not cut those pretty papers!) Now just to show you how much fun I am having here the first series of layouts and cards! 
Ce weekend se passe à merveille! Du soleil, des promenandes, des batailles d'eau et du scrap (essentiellement le soir et pendant l'heure du siete!) Ce weekend est aussi la crop virtuelle sur SCRAPBOOKNOOK et je m'amuse! Il y a 16 challenges! Et voici les pages et cartes que j'ai déjà faites.








For this last layout we were asked to lift someone and I chose Anabelle. If you want to see her page click here


Well that's that for now. Hope to show you some more tomorrow and then I've got my Hip July layouts lined up. Happy Sunday!

13 comments :

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Une superbe production j'ai un méga coup de coeur pour le lift d'Annabelle, ta page est tout simplement géniale♥

Mandy said...

Beautiful work! Love the last one with the threads!

Lulu Berlue said...

Comment bien commencer la semaine quand il pleut de grand matin ? En venant faire un tour sur ton blog pardi !!!!
Tes pages sont extra ! Pleines de vie ! J'adore !
Bzzz,
Lulu

Michelle Clement said...

Oooj - these pages are gorgeous!! :) Love the loose threads on the last one - so pretty!

emma_scrap said...

Tout est superbe !! Et comme le dit si bien Lulu, quoi de mieux que de passer par ton blog un lundi matin pour bien commencer la semaine ;)
Bizz,
Emma

fatima said...

rhoooooooooo que de belle rea
j'ai un coup de coeur pour la premiere carte
bizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maria Asmus said...

Wow, such great layouts!! So awesome, I love your style!! :)

Melanie said...

Gorgeous work, Lilith! Glad you have found some time to scrap. It's always helpful to have challenges that motivate us :)

Mélissandre said...

Magnifique!!!! j'adore les petits fils de couture un peu partout, je trouve ça très original!

Pam said...

I love these soooo much! They are all so beautiful! It was hard to cut into the American Crafts box!!! I have just used one of the lines so far, but I have some ideas cooking...I can't wait to see what you create:)

Unknown said...

Génial le fil à coudre ! J'adore tes pages, bravo pour ta production !

Carol said...

gasp!!!! I adore your style so much!!!! Love what you do with the thread and I'm totally gonna be stealing that idea.....ok? So glad you came over to the Nook ;)

isabelle said...

youkoulélé.... je lis la bonne nouvelle AC... je vois des pages superbes, inspirantes et tellement class!!!! Lilith, je t'applaudis très très fort!!! trop heureuse de cette super nouvelle..quel plaisir pour l'avenir!!!! bravo bravo!!!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs