Home decoration

18 August 2011

In May I went to the CS Avenue forum crop. My sweet friend grenouillette came up with the most WONDERFUL project. I forgot to blog about it. I love it to bits. Tweeked it a bit to match my taste but the idea is all hers!!! 
Thank you for all you sweet comments about the AC DT. 
En mai c'était la crop du CS Avenue et grenouillette avait proposé un home déco très original que j'ai terminé le jour même mais je ne l'ai pas encore montré. J'adore ce projet qui a une place dans notre salon! 
Encore un grand merci pour vos gentils commentaires!






8 comments :

neija zeugme said...

Bon un seul mot : MAGNIFIQUE ;o)

Pam said...

I LOVE this! What a treasure with all of your handsome boys! This is really really great...I hope you share this with Jillibean Soup!!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Que c'est beauuuuu! j'adore! et tes petits mecs sont trop craquants♥

Pauline Dehouck said...

C'est vraiment tout joli !! J'aimeuh !

emma_scrap said...

C'est superbe !! Projet original, beaux papiers, superbes photos ... j'adooore :D

fatima said...

rhoooooooooooo il est trop beau
j'aime les tons
de belles photo
j'adoreeeeeeeeeeeee
bizzzzzzzzzzzzz

sandi said...

Love this! So cool looking! :)

chicago real estate said...

Hi...
Nice post.I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks
Mike
chicago real estate

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs