July Citrus Twist kit and just for fun ...

19 August 2017

I had a wonderful time designing for Citrus Twist but decided not to reapply. I love working for Altenew and I felt I wasn't able to do both at the same time. I made this layout just before leaving on vacation and completely forgot to share it. I love the bright colours and think they match the goofy photo perfectly. 




The following two layouts I made just for fun. They really are the best layouts because the whole process is completely free. I love making my assignments but there are always constraints to take into account. When I scrapbook for fun I just go with the flow.





I'm currently working on a new blog schedule that will start in September. I hope to have at least one post a week and will be adding a couple of new themed items and challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and if you have anything you'd like to see here just pop it in the comment section.

Happy Scrapping

Lilith

PRODUCT LIST:

3 comments :

BB2Run said...

Love your laouts. The "adventure squad" is gorgeous!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love the Pink Paislee layout you made Lilith!!!

Susy Ramirez said...

Love the geometric shapes stamp set the best. All others are lovely too.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs