Coffee lovers blog Hop

23 June 2017

Welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Altenew is thrilled to be a sponsor for this amazing hop. We are giving away two gift vouchers worth 30$. One on the Altenew Scrapbook blog and one on the Altenew Card Blog.   I created a layout using the Tea Time set from Altenew. You can find out how to play along by visiting the Coffee Lovers Blog.

   

 To create my layout I started by drawing a circle in the middle of the page and added some doodled circles around it. Then I stamped various images from the stamp set around the circle. For color I used some watercolor pencils.  The title is stamped in the center of the circle. This was really easy to make and the technique can be used on a card too.
 

The background I used is Altenew Cardstock called Spicy Yoghurt. As embellishments I used some enamel dots which come in the Altenew New Day card kit.


You can see how I made the layout in the video below or you can watch it on YouTube in HD. 

Check out our sale on the Coffee Love and Tea Time bundles.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

SUPPLIES:


1 comment :

Mag said...

Lové what you did with these stamps !
On the layout, the mix between the colored stamps ans the B&W picture looks amazing !
And your cards are delightful !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs