Sunday news

18 September 2016

Hello there everyone. How are you all doing? I'm doing great but it is September and September is always super duper busy and getting used to new schedules has been taking its toll on me. I am SO tired. Usually it gets better by the end of the month.

Here are a couple of my Altenew projects that I haven't shared yet on my blog. And I also forgot to share my FABULOUS NEWS :

I'll be starting in October and CAN'T WAIT.

Now onto some projects.
The first one is a very simple layout where I played with paint and created a title with the Big World Stamp set. You can see the process video on the Altenew blog.

On my next layout I used one of the lesser known products from Altenew. They have amazing cardstock and I absolutely LOVE their Birch Wood paper. It is genuine wood and you can use it in a die cutting machine. I love the texture it brings to the layout. 





Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll be back really soon.

Products used:


No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs