New schedule ...

11 February 2016

I am working on a new blogging schedule. I'd like to blog more regulary but I have limited time so organisation is the key.
Each month I'll post a new monthly blogging schedule. I'll be starting this new set up in March. It will mean that I won't have to blog everyday or on set days but that I can spread my projects over the month as I please. Here is what you'll be able to find in the monthly schedule:
  • product close-ups: I'll take a closer look at product and see how we can use them. I'll use new  as well as older releases
  • lift yourself: as the title says I'll left an older layout and give it a new twist.
  • challenges: I'll regularly post challenges which you can participate in. Winners will receive a prize.
  • Classes: I'll also post about some of my classes and classes of fellow teachers at BPC. There are so many fabulous classes out there.
  • Layout videos
  • Favourites (favourite layout, favourite recipe, favourite photo ...)
  • and ...... random items which might tickle my inspiration. 

I decided to lift this layout I made in November 2012. It has all the design elements that I love using. Layers, flow and white space. I'd love to see you lift an older layout. If you do add your link using the INLINKZ button below. At the end of the month I'll randomly pick a participant who'll get a RAK from me. 

I went with a white and blue look with some hints of grey. I used some older stamps to add detail to the background. As I'm running low on white cardstock I used some a sheet of paper from a 12*12 patterned paper pack from AC. Usually only one side is printed. I have so many and some designs I don't use so using the white side is the best option.
See you soon with more projects.
  




4 comments :

Unknown said...

Quelle idée rigolote de lifter une de ses propres pages avec notre style qui évolue avec le temps, les "modes"; j'espère avoir un peu de temps. En tout cas l'une comme l'autre, vos pages sont superbes.
L'organisation pour optimiser son temps, j'essaie aussi, pas toujours facile !

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful page! Really loving those stamps, and the palette is perfectly serene!

Anna Uhras said...

Lovely!!! Lilith♡ And such a fun idéa and challenge you share with us !!!! YAY!!!! Anna ♡

Françoise said...

Coucou, je suis toujours aussi fan de tes pages et réalisations, super bravo, grosse bise

PS : j'ai vu que tu avais quitté ES, c'est dommage, mais je suppose que tu avais de bonnes raisons...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs