I am working on a new blogging schedule. I'd like to blog more regulary but I have limited time so organisation is the key.
Each month I'll post a new monthly blogging schedule. I'll be starting this new set up in March. It will mean that I won't have to blog everyday or on set days but that I can spread my projects over the month as I please. Here is what you'll be able to find in the monthly schedule:
- product close-ups: I'll take a closer look at product and see how we can use them. I'll use new as well as older releases
- lift yourself: as the title says I'll left an older layout and give it a new twist.
- challenges: I'll regularly post challenges which you can participate in. Winners will receive a prize.
- Classes: I'll also post about some of my classes and classes of fellow teachers at BPC. There are so many fabulous classes out there.
- Layout videos
- Favourites (favourite layout, favourite recipe, favourite photo ...)
- and ...... random items which might tickle my inspiration.
I decided to lift this layout I made in November 2012. It has all the design elements that I love using. Layers, flow and white space. I'd love to see you lift an older layout. If you do add your link using the INLINKZ button below. At the end of the month I'll randomly pick a participant who'll get a RAK from me.
See you soon with more projects.