Pops of colour

17 August 2015

Hi there everyone. I have a layout to share with you today. I really love how colourful and bright it is even though I used a dark background. It is all about getting the contrast right. One of my classes at BigPictureClasses is all about contrast. You can check it out here. I love the new BPC website and the way it works. You pay  $9.95 monthly and you get access to all the classes. There are so many to choose from. You will not be disappointed. You have the possibility of a trial period just to see if you like it but I'm sure you will.

Creating contrast is high up on my list when working on a layout. I am always looking for ways to make the photo stand out. Using dark backgrounds is fun and I love how colours just pop off the page. I used my sizzix BigShotPlus and some circle dies to cut out some extra circles for my cluster. I added a bit of stamping to them for extra detail. 


Sizzix Supplies:
http://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/657551/sizzix-framelits-die-set-8pk-circleshttp://www.sizzix.co.uk/catalog#facets=product_line~sizzix-big-shot-machine&page=1

I'll be back later on this week with a video of a card that I made yesterday.
Have a lovely week and happy scrapping.

2 comments :

BlueOrchys said...

Your layout is amazing ! I love how you used this dark background paper. Love it !

Kim said...

It's a beautiful layout, Lilith! I just pinned it. Thank you for sharing. Take care, Kim :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs