I started it last year but just couldn't make it work and decided to stop, thinking it just wasn't something for me. At the end of last year I still had that feeling that I wanted to it but like with everything I do I needed time to think how I was going to tackle it and most of all how I was going to make it work for me. Well this is what I am going to do:
- I am NOT going to do it weekly.
- I will not be using and 12*12 album. I just seems to big and so I have decided to use a Studio Calico Handbook.
- I'll be working on it 4 times a month. Twice to edit photos and print any printables or cut files, and the other two times to put everything into the album.
- I will be hand journalling. I don't have the time to print everything out and don't have a typewriter (which I would love!).
- Some months will be longer than others and I don't mind skipping days/weeks.
- I'll be writing my journalling in French. The kids understand a bit of English but speak and read French and I want them to read it!
- I'll be using lot the SCRAPTASTIC KIT CLUB Life Noted kit!!!! Kits will start in June! If you're interested you can email Jessica at email@example.com
m . Here is a peek:
So here is some of the month of April. I am planning to finish the rest next week. It came together so quickly and I am positive with all the planning I have been doing it will work this time round!
That is all folks (for now). I'll be back tomorrow with a layout I made with the April kits from Scraptastic and the winner of the Gardener's digest!