Sun

7 March 2013
Longing for it and hoping Spring will show up soon. To make the wait a little more bearable I thought I'd show you a layout I made for Esprit Scrapbooking and which was published more than a year ago. I used one of the Studio Calico kits for it: Field guide
Je suis en manque de soleil et de chaleur et pour combler ceci, je vous montre une page qui a été publiée dans Esprit Scrapbooking il y a un an!  

I also got a lovely parcel this week! Two weeks ago I got a message from Veronica at CHIC TAGS asking me if I would be interested in using some of her products. Well I couldn't refuse. I have been wanting to buy some for some time and had them in my cart at Twopeas. I'll be showing a layout I created with them soon. Go and check out CHIC TAGS. They have AMAZING products and the are some new ones too! 

See you soon! 



10 comments

Sarah Webb said...

Beautiful page! Love your blog makeover! I am noticing it's a theme with blogs I visit. Maybe a little spring fever? ;)

Emlilo said...

Wouaaaaaa... Elle est sublime ta page, j'adore !!!!
Bonne fin de journée.
Bizzzz

Diana Waite said...

wow I seriously LOVE the touch of sun--BEAUTIFUL job!

Jen Ritchie said...

love this layout!! Can't wait to see what you make with Chic tags!

Marie Ramirez said...

beautiful!!!

Pam said...

Love love this!! I love that sunshine!! I can't wait to see what you created with Chic Tags, they are so cute:)

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wow - great layout! The colors are full of fun and happy time!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Such a pretty layout. Love the soft colors and that photo realy pops.

Maria said...

Bravo!!! ;)

cat123 said...

ouahhhhh c'est une page sublime !!!