Goodbye

23 December 2012

[arrving from Nina's blog]
is the saddest thing to say but it is sometimes necessary if we want to move on. Rahel (SwissGirlDesigns) decided to do just that. Take a step back from scrapbooking to pursue her photography career. It is hard but at the same time so exciting. I love seeing her grow as photographer and know this is something which she was made for. Not many people have such an eye for beauty and making it stand out in their photos. I wish her nothing but the best and I know she will do well. Rahel and the SGD DT girls decided to do a little blog hop showing some of our favourite projects using SGD stamps. At the same time we'll be giving away three prizes on the SGD blog. All you need to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs by the 25th and the winners will be announced on the SGD blog on the 26th. I'll also be picking an extra winner who'll receive a RAK from me. So leave a comment and become a follower (if you aren't one already!). I have enjoyed my year as SGD girl and here are three of my favourite layouts: 




Now hop over to the AMAZINGLY talented Janna.

Have fun hopping! Here is the list if you happen to get lost which would be unlikely as there are only 4 of us!
Rahel
Nina
Lilith (that's me!)
Janna!

22 comments :

Adrienne Alvis said...

These are just stunning, Lilith! I will miss the SGD blog and all of the amazing inspiration, but I understand the need for one to move on and pursue other avenues! Cheers to new beginnings and growth!

Lou said...

and they are gorgeous layouts too Lilith x

Стокли said...

Love your winter LO and hanging hearts.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

These are just fabulous of course Lilith! And here's wishing Rahel all the best for the next part of her creative journey :-)

Ruth said...

Your work is amazing Lilith!! Definitly, the first LO is my favorite one! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your work is great Lilith. It is so sad Rahel will be out of scrapbooking. She is such a talent. But, she will find her new way and all will be good. Happy holidays to all of you and good luck for the new year! Annette

Sparklin said...

Wat een te gekke pagina's! Het &-teken in de eerste, de kleuren van de tweede en de vrolijkheid van de derde.. Allemaal super!

Lea said...

Amazing pages: the first and the second are my favourite

rhonda nickol said...

I too was so sad to hear about Rahel's decision but I know each must do what make them fulfilled in life. I have loved every bit of your projects Lilith and I will continue to follow and be a big fan of yours!

Stephanie Eaken said...

These 're gorgeous layouts! Will miss SGD.

Holly said...

I love them all♥
Merry Christmas!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant! Love these!!

wendipooh13 said...

wow!!! LOVE LOVE your pages!!!! your style rocks!!!!

piedra preciosa said...

Love your winter LO. Good luck for Rachel! Happy holidays

Shannon91 said...

so beautiful !!! I love layouts !!!
Bizz et joyeux Noël !!!

BlueOrchys said...

Love your LO ! Your style is so unique !!

Elena Stefanidou said...

Beautiful work.Thank you for the chance to have one of those amazing stamp sets and happy holidays!

cat123 said...

quel dommage qu'elle s’arrête ! en tout cas tes pages sont sublimes !!

heart2scrap said...

I love them all Lilith you are truely talented! I've book marked your website so I will be visiting frequently, yay!!!

heart2scrap said...

I love your layouts Lilith you are truely amazing!! I have bookmarked your website so I will be visiting frequently!!

Margie said...

Beautiful layouts! Love your style!

Evelin said...

gorgeous layouts! All the SGD girls have amazing talent! Will be bookmarking your blog for sure!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs