More Lilybee

23 August 2012

Things have been quiet here this week. The boys were at soccer camp and so I thought I could tackle some DIY projects. Off I went to Ikea and I found all I needed and even more. Only minus point of going to Ikea on your own is that it isn't that easy to load and unload heavy parcels! I managed to place these in the kitchen (after having drilled into a heating pipe). They are my favourite feature in the kitchen and I am so pleased I found a spot for my grandma's pots. 
Cette semaine j'ai passé un peu de temps à bricoler. J'ai placé ces étagères dans ma cuisine et c'est devenu mon coin préféré. 


Now for some scrappy business. Today another of my creations was featured on the Lilybee blog. I love their new releases and had fun creating this layout. I used my cameo to cut out a camera and misted with Mr Huey's white to create a "flash" effect. Not my usual style but still it is fun!
Voici une petite page faite pour le blog de Lilybee où je suis invitée du mois. J'ai découpé une caméra avec mon cameo et j'ai recréé un effet flash avec un Mr Huey's white.



SUPPLIES:



5 comments :

Tamika said...

Love the flash you made with the mist coming from the camera...awesome layout!

Unknown said...

Sweet page! Love the misting!

Leanne said...

Such a gorgeous LO! I LOVE the wgite space. Thanks for sharing..x

Sparklin said...

supermooie kleuren en de 'misting' is ook gaaf!

LG said...

all I can say is WOW!!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs