THANK YOU

13 July 2012

For all your sweet comments in my last post! I'm so happy to get to work with AC for another year and the team is FABULOUS. 
I had planned to show you a layout I made with the June Studio Calico So Cal kit and add-on Newport. It is a no photo layout made about how the simplest things inspire me. I created a confetti look by making a mask with my crop-a-dile and misting over it with Mr Huey's Water Cooler and Cameo and added more paper confetti. The butterflies were coloured using GELATOS!! This finish is fantastic and the colours really rich! LOVE my gelatos!!!!! There is some journalling on one of the tags! 

Merci pour vos gentils mots dans le poste précédent! Cela me rechauffe le coeur! Voici ma dernière page faite avec le kit de Juin de Studio Calico So Cal et le supplément Newport. 





SUPPLIES:

8 comments :

Amélie said...

Cette page est fantastique!!! j'adore!!!!

Wendy said...

it is stunning!

Patricia Roebuck said...

oooo this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! Congrats on another year on the AC team! I'm honored to be on the team with you and all the talented gals on the team!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! Congrats on another year on the AC team! I'm delighted to design with you and of course all the lamented gals on the team!!! YAY!

PrinzessinN said...

I Love your Layout!

scrapmam (fabienne) said...

toujours cette touche hyper personnelle! Félicitations

yolande k said...

Superbe feu d'artifice, j'adore !!!
Bisous

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs