Summer

7 June 2012

...is on it's way or at least I hope it is. And this is what we have in store for you at My Scrapbook Nook!
Bientôt l'été, ben j'espère! Voici ce que nous vous préparons sur le forum de My Scrapbook Nook !


It may be cold and rainy at the moment but my sweet roses are blooming and that's enough to make me happy! I even made a layout about them. I used the May kit from Studio Calico (main kit) and through in some scraps from previous kits.
Une petite page sur mes roses qui fleurissent même dans ce temps pourri!

Oh yes, I dared cut into that gorgeous Heidi Swapp file (mini book). I should have got two of those!





6 comments :

April Michelle said...

The title is beautiful...I love your pages you inspire me. :)

Natalie Stewart said...

I wanted to cut up the mini too, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, sigh. What you did was brilliant, love it!

Was just wondering if you cut your title using a silhouette and if so what font did you use for the word rose, I love it?

Anonymous said...

Crops are always fun! :D
Fab layout girlie!

brenda said...

Fabulous way to use the memory file! I never would have thought to use it that way! I did use it all though (my last two layouts on my blog) - even though I initially thought that I didn't like it.

Great colors, too!

yolande k said...

J'adore ta page et j'admire tes titres...
Bises

Jennie M said...

VERY beautiful! I love that you cut it up -- beautiful!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs