Spring-a-licious

4 April 2012

Is the new collection from ColorsConspiracy and it is DEVINE. I love everything about this collection and as soon as I got it I had to make something. I cut out this shape from Silhouette Studio using my cameo in different patterned papers and then started assembling. My favourite paper must be that woodgrain paper. 
C'est la nouvelle collection de ColorsConspiracy. j'adore les couleurs et le papier imitation bois est mon préféré. Une petite page créée en utilisant cette forme ici (cliquez pour voir la forme) du Silhouette Studio et mon cameo. 












I just had to show these cute houses I photographed while in England. Aren't they cute. I especially love the one with the grass on the roof.

See you soon and thanks for all your sweet comments.

17 comments :

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Bravo ma belle! Une fois de plus tu nous as fait un vrai petit bijou♥ J'adore le design de ta page et je suis jalouse de la Caméo LOL!
Bisouilles♥♥

Pauline Dehouck said...

Trop magnifique !!! J'adoooore !!

danni reid. said...

gorgeous!!!!

Sherri said...

I'd say you and your Cameo were a match made in Heaven.

Unknown said...

love, love, love this page Lilith

Alex said...

I am dying to get my Cameo every time I check in here :-) You are rocking it! LOVE everything about this layout!

pruts said...

ik ben zot van wat je met die cameo doet. zou dat machien eens moeten opzoeken.
je lo is prachtig. alle details zijn zoooo mooi !!!
en dat woodgrain papier is inderdaad super !!!

Samantha said...

Wow! oh WOW! this LO is totally gorgeous!

yolande k said...

Ta page est pleine de fraîcheur ! Merci pour ces photos de belles anglaises... J'adore moi aussi la première.
Bises

Audrey Yeager said...

I love love LOVE that pattern that you cut with your machine!! This page is just beautiful!

Emma said...

magnifique !!

Zarah said...

I love love love this LO - and your photos are absolutely amazing, too! :D

fatima said...

une sublime page
j'adoreeeeee
biz

cat123 said...

oh la la quel travail sur cette page !!! c'est magnifique !!!

Stacey Michaud said...

I love the background pattern you created!

pinkalishious said...

wow i'd loveto know what machine you cut those from!!! Fab page bird xxxxxxxxxx

Pam said...

This is so beautiful!! You are making me want a Cameo BAD, although I don't think I would make as pretty things as you do with it!!

Love your pretty pictures too!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs