My Scrapbook Nook May

28 April 2012

I have taken the plunge and started cutting up the May kit from My scrapbook Nook as well as the grab bag!!!! FUN FUN FUN and love the Echo Park Papers. I wouldn't have bought them myself and I'm so glad there were in the kit because they are FABULOUS!!!!! Here is my first layout made with the grab bag (Echo Park This&That Charming). It was for a "lift the person above you" challenge over on the My Scrapbook Nook forum! I lifted this card made by Antoinette.Well as I made a layout it is not exactly a lift. Let's call it inspired by ...
J'ai commencé à découper mes papiers du kit de mai du kit de My Scrapbook Nook! Je les adore!!! Les Echo Park This&That sont sublimes!! J'ai fait cette page pour le "lifter la personne avant vous" sur le forum de My Scrapbook Nook. J'ai lifté cette carte d'Antionette (ou plutôt, je me suis inspirée de la carte). 











I also got some of my SwissGirlDesign stamps out. Love them!!! Made this with the May Grab bag: 



Oh and almost forgot. This is will be out soon and I have a whole article in it. Here's a sneak!




9 comments :

Alex said...

Oh, I love this! Love all the little details perfectly put together. And those embossed hearts - yummy!

sewa elf said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

leah said...

BEAUTIFUL stuff, Lillith! ^_^ I love the embossing on the background!!!

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Love your layout! Why did I forget the grab bag this month too.....

Monique Liedtke said...

Heel gaaf Lilith! Zowel de kaart als de layout! en wat heb je die fototoestellen leuk gedaan!
Gefeliciteerd met je publicatie!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love all the details and the cameras - great page

Kelly said...

Wow!! Love it!!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful work Lilith! I know what you mean about crazy work schedules - the end of the month for me is one long deadline. Just love your work with EP - also bought this line, ummed and aahed about it but glad I did now :) LOVE your dots with the embossing powder - very cool touch! Keep well & keep creating this gorgeous work! Love these chevrons on the background. I miss the changes as I read via e mail usually :)

PrinzessinN said...

Wow, love it!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs