Ill but still creating

10 February 2012

Being at home with clogged up ears and throbbing sinuses can have advantages. I have been scrapping today just to get my mind off the pain in my sinuses. I opened my February kit from My Scrapbook Nook and boy I LOVE it. I just love the Sarsaparilla line from October afternoon. Fits my boys perfectly. Here's one of the two layouts I made today. The other I'll show later on! 
Etre à la maison malade peut avoir des avantages. Pour ne pas trop penser à la douleur des mes sinus j'ai scrappé un peu aujourd'hui. J'ai commencé à utiliser mon kit de février de My Scrapbook Nook et j'ADORE!!!! 


 

7 comments :

Zarah said...

Oh wow, how you rock. SO beautiful!!

Hope you feel better soon, my friend!

pruts said...

hopelijk is je sinusitis al wat beter. das niet leuk zo een zwaar hoofd hebben.
heel mooie lo. tof hoe je hier en daar dingen in "3D" op je lo zet.

Shellye McDaniel said...

What a great photo and fabulous layout! Love all of the textures :)

cat123 said...

eh bien j'avoue que ce kit ne m'inspirait pas mais tu sais mettre ces produits en valeur, c'est une belle réussite !!

Mag said...

Une page idéale pour mettre à l'honneur tes petits mecs !

Tu me donnes envie ! J'ai trop hâte de le recevoir... ce qui ne devrait plus tarder...

Melanie said...

I love this! Sasparilla is probably right up there as one of my all-time favorite lines.

Pam said...

Love this so much...the kit was perfect for these photos!

Hope your sinuses are clear by now!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs