Toot

13 August 2011

It is nice to be recognised so when I saw this at twopeas I did feel happy. My Sweet hugs layout is in the top 3. I have to thank PAM as I lifted one of her layouts. The credit goes to you PAM!!!!!!!!!!
J'ai été trop contente de voir ceci aujourd'hui. Une de mes pages dans les top 3 des plus aimés sur TWOPEAS. Je dois remercier PAM car cette page est inspirée par une des siennes.

Here are some layouts I have made but haven't shown yet.
This one is made with the oh so yummy scrapbooknook August kit which is packed with MME lime twist and Jillibean sprouts.
Voici quelques pages que je n'ai pas encore montrées.
Une première faite avec le kit de août du SCRAPBOOKNOOK.

This one I made for a game on CS Avenue.
Et puis celle-ci pour le jeu de l'été sur le CS AVENUE.
Thank you for your lovely comments.
Un grand merci à tout ceux qui me laissent des petits coms.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Je vous souhaite un bon dimanche.

9 comments :

fatima said...

bravo pour la troisieme place
tes pages sont tre belles
j'aime la mep de la premiere
bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Karen said...

Congratulations on the Two Peas top three! Not surprised at all, your layouts are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the two peas! you have really made beautiful LOs!! thanks for the inspiration
//Katarina

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Félicitations Lilith, c'est amplement mérité car tu es très talentueuse;) Tes pages sont fabuleuses!

steph said...

Waaaah!!!!!félicitations!!! mais tu le mérites bien car tes pages sont toujours magnifiques!!!bzou

Ella Swan said...

Congrats on your 2 Peas pub - way to go teamie! Love your work - it is so restrained & purposeful!!

Pam said...

no way, you get the credit, that is wonderful, seriously, I loved your page! I love your other shares...great use of the kit (LOVE the clouds) and I am in love with the bottom page, so sweet and clean!

Sherri said...

Lilith. You are going to blow Pebbles and AC out of the water. They've never had a designer like you before. I think your world is about to get very, very big girl. I am so happy for you. Love your style, it's so fresh, and new. That "tu rendre ma vie plus belle" lo is stunning. So simple, yet truly beautiful, J'adore! And I wanted to say thank you for popping by my blog and your sweet and every so encouraging comments. I think I need to lift that title and use it :) Have a lovely day.

Joanna Oborska said...

Lilith, I love your style and your LOs. I took the liberty of doing a lift of your LO. Thank you for inspirations :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs