Sassafras alphabet challenge

10 August 2011

There are some great challenges out there for the moment and they are really inspiring me. This layout I made for the latest challenge on the Sassafras blog. I usually use stamps to create my titles and this challenge just pushed me that little bit further. The challenge is to use at least 3 different alpha's from Sassafras. All products used are Sassafra except the chipboard hearts and the thread. 
I applied a layer of gesso and stuck my thread on to my page while the gesso was still wet. I also added some doodling and I love the way it turned out.
Il y a quelques chouettes défis sur le net pour le moment et sur le blog de Sassafras j'ai trouvé un challenge qui me plaisait. Il faut créer une page avec au moins 3 alphabets différents. Voici ma page. Allez faire un tour sur leur blog et participez!





I just wanted to thank all those who leave such lovely comments. I love reading them and they always make my day!
Encore un merci à ceux qui me laissent des petits mots qui me font du bien à chaque fois!

12 comments :

Neija Zeugme said...

oh j'adore ta page, et ton petit tas de fils se marrie tellement bien avec le reste.
SUPERBE

emma_scrap said...

Chouette défi ;-) Ta page est superbe !! Bizz

fatima said...

superbe page
j'adore la photo
bizzzzzzzzzzzzz

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous page.

Monique Liedtke said...

Your page is absolutely fabulous!! Love everything about it!! How did you do the background Lilith???

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Another fabulous layout! So love your style!:)

ramses said...

superbe page

Karen said...

What a great idea to stick the thread onto the wet gesso! Love it Lilith!

Pauline Dehouck said...

Encore une page réussie et très belle. Merci de partager tout ça avec nous ! Biz

Pam said...

Love the thread so much here and the cute little hearts. I love how you used the alpha stickers too!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I simply adore this page! Especially the 'messy' threads. So inspiring :-)

Kimberly Hutchison said...

FABULOUS!!! as always!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs