Butterflies...

2 August 2011

Hi there!

I have been quite taken to butterflies and I love adding them to my layouts. On the forum ONLY SCRAP it was my turn to post a sketch and look what I found!!! Yep! A sketch with a butterfly, well half a butterfly. And here's my take on it. And yes, I used some gesso again.
Sur le forum de only scrap c'était mon tour de proposé un sketch pour cette semaine. Voici le sketch et ma page.


Thanks for looking and for all your sweets comments! Love reading each and every one of them!

8 comments :

Pam said...

Love that layout (and the sketch!!)...the picture is great too, I love his expression!

Mélissandre said...

J'en ai profité pour faire le tour de tes dernières réas, il n'y a que des belles choses! Quel talent!

emma_scrap said...

J'adore le sketch; ta page est tout simplement superbe !

scrapfatima said...

rhoooooooooooo une bien jolie page
un style different de d'habitude mais que te va si bien
la photo est bien mise en valeur
j'aime beaucoup
bizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pauline Dehouck said...

J'adoooore ! C'est vraiment fantastique ce que tu as fait du sketch !!

Karen said...

Love the way you have used the gesso Lilith! Beautiful sketch and layout!

scrapagogo said...

Un sketch qui m'a aussi fait de l'oeil..... tu en as fait une version bien personnelle , superbe !!!! Je ne me suis pas encore lancée dans la patouille, j'espère que la crop me permettra de ma débloquer un peu !!!!
Bonne journée, bises

sandi said...

Wow! This is absolutely awesome! I really love everything about this! LOVE your style!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs