Mini book and origami

26 October 2010

Origami and scrapbooking??? Both use paper and creativity so why not combine them. Here is a mini booklet I made using origami. I folded wrapping paper to make a base for my booklet and all I had to do was add my pictures and decorated papers. I even made a tutorial for the HIP2BESQUARESCRAPBOOKING Blog.

Voici un mini fait il y a une semaine.






Here a card I made for my DH just to say he's the best and to thank him for all his support and patience.


And last but not least a page I made for the SPICE UP Challenge on CS AVENUE. I added some spice to a layout made by BZOUR.

 Thanks for all your heart-warming comments. Have a lovely evening.

9 comments :

france papillon said...

comme quoi certaines choses ne changent pas: j'aime toujours autant ce que tu fais. Tu as un style bien à toi et j'aime ta façon de l'exploiter.

Pauline Dehouck said...

Je rejoins Papillon pour dire que tu as un style qui te démarque et qui me rend de plus en plus admirative de ton scrap !
Continue comme ça !
J'adore!

maryse said...

de bien jolies choses avec un coup de coeur pour le mini à la structure fort originale!

Unknown said...

tes réas sont superbes!! je suis convaincue;-)
J'adore ton mini!!! mais ça je te l'avais déjà dit à la crop:-)
bzou

Deana said...

Your origami book tutorial is SOOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing... I will have to try it out some time! :-)

Anonymous said...

ton mini est sublime!! bravo, Audrey

Marinette said...

Depuis que nous nous sommes rencontrées au mois d'août, j'essaie désespérément de venir sur ton blog. Internet Explorer m'en refusait l'accès. Je viens d'installer Mozilla rien que pour toi! Et je ne regrette rien ;o) J'ai un gros coup de cœur pour ton scrap (quel superbe mini!)Je file continuer ma promenade! Bisous.

Praline said...

Trop beau le mini origami... quelle originalité !!!

Biz et à très bientôt certainement...
Aline.

Lulu Berlue said...

Quelle production !!!!
J'adore ton mini origami : très chouette format !
Puis, je craque pour la page avec ton fils derrière les "barreaux" !!! LOL
Bzzzz,
Lulu

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs