Scrap crazy.

27 August 2010

I don't know what happened this evening but I was bursting with inspiration and my fingers were itching to do some scrapping and I did. Three layouts. Can you believe it? The first is one with Elouan who is really growing way too fast. In these pictures he is crawling but now he is eagerly practising his walking skills. I love the 4h37 patterned paper and I can't get enough of the creative café stickers.
Number 2 is one with Robin. He has a really sweet tooth and I love using these pictures of him even if they are a bit dated. I loved using the pikn paislee line. I added some Tim Holtz products as well.
Then to end it all a summer layout using the We R memory keepers Sunny line. I made it for the last challenge on my round the world trip on the CSAVENUE forum. There you go. Thanks so much for dropping by.
Ce soir j'etais très motivée pour scrapper et j'ai fait 3 pages. Une avec mon loulou Elouan qui grandit beaucoup trop vite, une deuxième avec Robin mon petit gourmand et la troisième une page ensoleillée pour combler le manque de soleil du mois d'août. Celle-ci a été faite pour la dernière étape du tour du monde sur CS AVENUE. Merci pour votre passage et vos mots qui me font toujours très plaisir.
Have a lovely weekend.
Bon week-end.

5 comments :

Granny said...

elles sont géniales tes trois pages, un faible pour la première, bon week-end à toi, groooooooooose bisette

maryse said...

toutes tes pages me plaisent avec un coup de coueur pour celle du milieu!

scrapagogo said...

coup de coeur pour la première , même si la dernière fait effectivement beaucoup de bien avec le temps sombre et frisquet que nous avons eu aujourd'hui....

Indounik said...

Beautiful pages. Love your clean scrapping style. I discovered them through a tweet from @weronthenet (We R Memory Keepers)

Marinette said...

Je n'ai pas encore essayé les petits fanions, mais ta page m'en donne l'envie. Trop trop joli, encore...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs